Saturday 8 January 2011

Welcome Mindfuck

Worries, worries, worries. I'm fill with 'em. So much of 'em. And at such an age where I feel I shouldn'd be worried this much, at least filled with this kind of worries, one does wonder how it'll all be once I hit the older years. I do wonder.

Fuck man, it's not the teeny years. And please, fuck the teeny years. Angst, paranoia, stupid curiosities. The stupid years, years that I lost out a lot on. But I guess, it was part of the journey. Nonetheless, fuck those years. And the soon-to-be last 2 years. Yes, it's soon. Not that soon, but it's nearing. I just ain't thinkin' 'bout it. Looks like there's space for something back there. Figure.


So figures I wasn't being accompanied during this whole journey, this whole duration. The whole support thing wasn't really there. It wasn't real. Pseudo. Thanks. It's left me bare, thinkin' there really is no hope in this place we're in here. Here, not there here there somewhere nowhere some place no place and this some place is that stupid mother-fucking place.

Place place place. It'll be places I'd be going soon, I know. It's something I sense, a deep feeling for it. It's sorta this determination thing, which, when I tell nome would understand. But I know, I'm gonna be going places. And yes, I said nome, not none whatsoever.


Fuck this, just fuck it. It isn't the night I wanted.

"Welcome"

I know, how the fuck youse minds' work.
I know, how
your mind works.
So don't be trippy, don't be damned.
This mental profiling I do, it's one I created on my own, for my own use.
Once again, no one knows how it works. No one would.
So welcome mindfuck.


Welcome, and be fucked.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing fine..

12 January 2011 at 00:41  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Not exactly, but thanks for the concern. You sound familiar.

12 January 2011 at 15:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=).. This won't make much of a difference but do take care..

12 January 2011 at 17:59  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

It does when a stranger offers his/her concern. Of course, in this case, you might not be a stranger.

Again, thanks, for the concern.

iwishiknewwhoyouwere

12 January 2011 at 21:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure if my presence here is welcomed thus the animosity.. You know who I am though..

12 January 2011 at 21:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure if my presence here is welcomed thus the animosity.. You know who I am though..

12 January 2011 at 21:17  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Animosity? You mean anonymity. Don't assume though, things have changed. Times, have change. And time changes things. For all you know, I might have been thinkin' of ya.

Who are you?

12 January 2011 at 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes.. Anonymity.. Haha.. Sorry.. Hmm, =)..

12 January 2011 at 21:54  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

No worries, you shld know I was just being polite.

What are you thinkin' of?

12 January 2011 at 22:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. I know you were being polite.. Nothing really.. Just wanted to know about your well being..

12 January 2011 at 22:11  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Well, I guess it's quite evident how I've been.

Aren't you gna tell me then, who you are, so that I cld be as concerned as you are?

12 January 2011 at 22:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. No.. I don't think I am going to..

12 January 2011 at 22:24  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

I know who you are.

12 January 2011 at 22:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Realllllllly? Who am I?

12 January 2011 at 22:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry if I made you anxious or anything along that line.. Like I said, just wanted to know if you're ok or not.. =)

13 January 2011 at 00:04  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

I still don't know who you are

3 May 2012 at 01:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home