Monday 27 December 2010

The Concoction

It looks like, writings here are becoming more direct, and less artistic. Filled with more controversy, and less expressions.

It might really be that, the reason why all this is so is because, it really is happening. All of this really is taking place, and that, this is my way of dealing with it. I don't know though, but I'm sure enough that's how it is.


Really, looking back, I'd like to cut much of this away from future writings. Things were never supposed to be direct, I cultivated the habit of breaking my neck, and cracking my head to be as vague as possible, with a hint of everything that's not. A mixture, of everything that is, and nothing that was.


I really am tired, of envying the possibilities of others, knowing that I want that too. Like, it's not so much of jealousy, although there might be a hint of it, but it's more to the sickening feeling of paralysis, knowing that I am capable of achieving it too, and that all of it's not possible with what I'm going through right now.

A sin, literally, a capital one, to take 2 years of someone's life. It's 2 years of accumulated wrath and anger that's gonna take this place apart. Cause we are the future, and we don't like what we see. And what we're going through.

"We, are the future.
It's time you realised."


A prediction, a bold one. Not as bold, as love.

Maybe there's nothing left for me here. The only reason that was holding me back from going where I wanted to has left me shattered. I don't know, maybe there's nothing left for me here. It's a pity, none are ever here. Here here.

Never a dull bright moment. That's why things here are always bright dark.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home