Wednesday 1 December 2010

Abnormalities

To be discreet, it's real nice weather tonight. It's dry, yet the air's real chill. And it's quiet, bar the rumbling of the bike breaking silence just now. And Mr A to Z's voice is just phenomenal. Try as I might, I could never do it like him. I could never do it like most of 'em, that's why I'm just a bathroom singer.


To say nothing's been happening is a major understatement. Still, nothing much has. There have been certain things, but it's not quite eventful I'd say. Still, I'd take as much as you give, and I want more, but I must wait. It's not as easy being discreet, with the awareness now. But it's a challenge, one I truly relish. Someone's quite bright though, aren't ya?

I just want to enjoy the night I'm in now. It won't be easy with a swollen sore upper respiratory tract, but I think I'm going down soon. Maybe a light or 2, we'll see.

Till then, keep the love going.
Has to be one of my favourite lines currently.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home