Sunday 26 December 2010

Crisis

It is really one you know, a crisis. Cause I got to know of some things, and well, let's just say, it's of unspeakable sorts. Unthinkable too. Really, it is one. A crisis.

&I'm thankful I do not celebrate this specific festivity, the one that was just over a couple of hours ago local time. Cause if I did, it would have ranked up there, as one of the worst days I've ever had to go through.

The smiles, the fake ones. It really does break me, to see those closest to me were comparing me to an animal. A fuckin' animal, one that gives animals a bad tag. Really, I'm just speechless. I was thought-less too. The whole day, the whole fuckin' day it was just that one thought that kept streaming through me, through the veins that carry the red of life to that thinking machine up there.

I'm broken, I really am. More reasons to look forward more to the new year. However, come to think of it, maybe the new year wouldn't bring much. What so different from the previous year? All hopes, of me lookin' forward to this year was just dashed off just a few days into this "new beginning". Bull-fuckin'-shit. There was never anything to look forward to, other than more disappointments.

I'm broken. It's a perfect kind of situation to popularise a book that I would be writing. That is, if I was lookin' for something to write about.

No books in the near future, so don't anticipate. I pretty much reckon a lot of the stuff here would be good enough for a book.


Fuck this prophecy, the race we're in. Cause it really can be a shame, and it can really turn out to be a crisis.

Fuck this, just fuck it. So fuck off, just do so.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home