Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Unexplainable

Oh gosh. Memories, they just come flooding back in. That night, that very night that just dazzled me.

They did it, they honestly did. Dazzle me, they honestly did. They did it, in ways only your eyes, heart, and head can see. To show you, how they dazzled me.

They players of freeze were just unbelievable. And right now, I'm being nostalgic. About that night. That night, on the 23rd of March in year 2009.


That's what nostalgia is supposed to be like. The good-feel of it. Not other sorta crap that gets me sick and leaves, literally, a bad taste in my mouth. It fucks the tummy and I'd wanna puke.

I'm very particular about nostalgia. I really don't know why, but I really don't like it. The feel it gives me generally, it's just something I don't enjoy. Maybe higher powers could decipher the reason why, cause right now it's just locked up in a language I don't understand. Hence, the unexplainable.


And so, title explained. What's next? A trip, a dizzy one, but one I would do my best to make it be less nauseous.


Really, all along I've been feeling as though I've been away for quite long. Not until I saw the last dated entry that I realised it's been just 7 days. They call it a week here, just so you know. You didn't know, did you? I knew that.

The moon's full, at least to me it looks that way. Tonight, I found someone. Someone who really has impressed me. You're so rational, that's what I love about you, love. I thank you for that.


Really, my thinking behind all these compliments is that, the ones I've wanted to show it to have never been mesmerised by it. So, in my opinion, it doesn't matter. Cause who I wanna show it to, they don't see it. So, in my opinion, it doesn't matter.

A heartache in process, the heartbreak in congress. I just saw a lot in you. For a few times even, I saw me. And really, I hoped you saw it too. Pity Rav, didn't work out that way, now did it? That's why, it really doesn't matter. Still, nothing's changing this. Cause I know, this perseverance would pay off. I know it would. I'm just hurtin' now that's all.

So leave it be, and let me be. What were you but just another piece of shard in my life. Pierce through me you did, right through. It doesn't mean I didn't understand where you came from, but in the end, I was left back. Back, to *square* one.

Sad. Nothing a night of rest wouldn't do. Unfortunately, I know it'll come back in the morning. Or in the evening. Or anytime. Fuck.

Heartbreaker. Still, I was glad to have met you. It feels like a blessing.


"Light will guide you home
And I will try, to fix you."

I tried. I know I did.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home