Tuesday 7 December 2010

Shade & Lines

Close the window, open the other side; Snap. Finger bruised.

It happens.

Yet many who frequent this site wonder, some do: Who is this she? This female form I refer to many a times in my entries. The one looking at me from the back, while I do this thing of mine. This form of art O'mine.

It's not always the same person, this she. Yet, in the confusion of all this she don't quite change form. She's still a female, female in form and mind. Yet. it's never been the same person. Only the form is.


It's still not quite clear, not to anyone at least. But she's a desire I often long for. And on nights like these, she's one I always think of. Layin' there, in simple form, looking at me. While I do this, this form of art O'mine.

Screw the jagged red lines underlining the words, these are my creations. As long as the idea fits the bill it's good enough. Enough for me, to continue. To continue, this form of art. O'mine.

Let the night be, tonight. Cause it's a wonderful night, and I'm just speechless. Let this form of expression be filled with words being mixed together to make a picture, punctuations and italics being toyed and experimented around with to create tones and impressions.

It's all about shades and lines for me. And in all these words, that's what I see.

Shades
; &Lines

Let's revel in the beauty of the night. Cause it is, a gorgeous dusk. Late, still, it's dusk to me. No ducks here, unlike what my finger's been typing, twice.

I'll see you again. This side, or the other.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home