Sunday 5 December 2010

Under Shadow

There's no room here, now is there? For people like us?

The outcast type, the borderline type. Type, that's a minority.

After all, they all say that normal is majority. Actually, that's what I came up with. What's does it make us then? The finger points to only one direction: Abnormal.


It's a sickening day today. Not because I'm ill, oh no not that. It's because, well, certain events were made to happen not too long ago, and it's been playing on my mind. And to top it off, it's been a day spent rotting in my room. And to top that off? I've been bombarded by really nostalgic events. That's the epitome of a real horrid day, when nostalgia sinks in.

I just dislike it, nostalgia. It feels like a haunting, it bites at my bones, gnaws at it. And it just twirls my head around. Gosh, it really is a sick feeling. And it plays with my tummy too. Nostalgia & nauseousness goes hand-in-hand for me. It just feels sick.


It's like, I don't wanna get out of this place, my room. As much as I feel miserable because I'm not out there doing something or being with someone, it is better than being out of it. Because these halls, they're filled with the horrors only the mind reveals. And it sinks you so so low when you step out, cause grins turn ghastly.

Aghast; You have no where to run.

It might be me just overdoing it, all for the contrast I love to create here. But it really feels miserable today. I don't even want to look outside, cause it's just a reminder of where I am. I want to be out, I want to enjoy the outdoors and not be stuck in this place here.

I'll just have to deal with it. As much as I don't wanna.
I dislike situations like these. Yet, there's no saviour in all of it.
Not yet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home