Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Stale Story

How do I put it into words? The things that are going through me right now. How can I do it? Oh wait, yes, there is no way to word it, so to speak.

Ended it did, right before anything began. Oh wait, yes, there was no start in the first place. None at all, whatsoever.


Feels sick now, totally devoid of anything at the current moment. Such a momentous night. All, for the wrong reason, for me.

I really do apologise if you have to read this. But I'm sorry, this is the way I deal with things. Things of such matters.


Crushed I am, totally deflated right now. Honest words, words that I truly appreciate. It's so much better than chasing tails, but still, it doesn't hide the fact that it hurt. It truly did.

One thing you should know about, is that you're beautiful. Gorgeous you are, you're so oh gorgeous. It's a pity, though, that I didn't even come close.

Yes I am, devastated. Truly broken. But it's a stale story, this one. For not once but many a times have I gone through this. Enough, to know that it'll hurt tonight, and it'll sting like a bitch tomorrow morning, and in the days ahead.

Still, know that I truly did like you. Dare I say, it felt more than a like. Yes, I felt that much, but how unfortunate; It wasn't meant to be. Unfortunate for me, that is. I wanted a whole lot more, for I felt prepared to be responsible for something truly greater than me; We. Again, pity, wasn't meant to be.

Gosh, some person you are, really. In this short span of time, longer than usual, it truly felt magical. And as far as I'm concerned, I did everything I could. I guess understanding your issues was key. Gosh, then again, it never truly worked out.

Again, I do thank you for being brave. As much as it's shattering me it's better I knew truth rather than fake smiles. And I do hope as much, that your time spent with me was time you saw worth parting for. For you are beautiful, you're so oh beautiful.

It'll definitely take a while. It truly is a sickening feeling here. Hard saying this, but eventually, I'll get over it.

Thank you, for lighting up my days leading up to tonight. As much as the last few days were tough on me, it was truly worth it.

You're beautiful, so oh beautiful. Know that I felt this way about you. You're a gem, I mean it.

I just hope though, that you find time for yourself. I understand your responsibilities, but selflessness is selfishness to yourself. And I truly believe that you deserve better. Sadly, I don't think you deserve this. Who am I to judge, though?

I loved you, yeah I truly did. But like what I said, it's only love if it's both ways.

Take care, doll. You were an experience I truly found joy going through with.

Looks like it's the old days, old ways for me now.

Fuck it, this is too sick. I don't know, how much more of this I can take. So let me heal, these wounds that I've inflicted upon myself.

What's new, this is just my stale story. Like the stale bread we have at home, I don't like it. Not at all, not one bit at all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home