Friday 12 November 2010

Red Heart

It's been alright. I guess it's been not too bad. Better than expected I'd say. Still, everything could be better. Oh you demanding freako-zoid!


Okay, so after a brief interruption I'm back. Mind's not totally focused on this page here, but what I do know is that I really am in need of a freakin' music player. So come on, don't disappoint me.


I do hope this temperature I'm running comes down, it's not the best of times to be ill. Not when there's a long weekend to look forward to.


Cause, this is full of hope and glory. And this is a good feeling. It can always be better. I know I'm demanding. I can be realistic, too.


"Blood bath in the deep west"

I've been wondering;
If I did cut you tonight,
would you bleed?

If I did suffocate you,
would you gasp for life?

What if I broke all the bones in you,
would you disfigure?

All this while,
would anyone hear your screams?

I doubt so, hun.

We're so deep in here,
I bet it'll take at least a week for someone to realise,
the gruesome blood bath that took place tonight.

By then, I'd be 10,000 miles away.
With only the memory of you left with me.

It's not enough,
cause I'd do better with you.

Too bad,
you left me that night,
that blood bath night.

Have you ever asked yourself, though?

Why did I skin you?
And eat you?
And see joy in your pain,
And feel euphoria in your screams?

Cause I'm sick.
You, were my illness.


Does this make me a doctor?


Crazy stuff. This has been on me mind for a good couple of days at least. Fictional, of course. But I find joy in letting my mind wander at times. It's the freedom of feeling and seeing something that's totally new. I like freedom. And it felt great to visualise all this when I was going down that road a few nights ago.

Freedom of the mind, I'm breaking free. And I'm feelin' good about it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home