Sunday 17 October 2010

Prodigal

Let's focus on the positives, no point dwellin' on the "-" things. I was reminded of this. Thank you.


Quite an eventful day I'd say. Besides beating the last-alphabet monster it was a truly enjoyable day. And for that, I'd say my most gracious thank you to all who made it possible. I truly appreciate the thought in everything. Thanks y'all, all of y'all.


It's been a truly remarkable year. Not much has changed, but everyday's a new chapter. Every experience too.


It's been a mixed journey so far. One that's hurt too, but I guess, it was inevitable. After all, it's the same outcome everytime, which is leaving me truly fed up with certain things.

&Pics of you in my head ain't going away, it's playing like a screwed-up projector, and I truly feel dampened by a finding that was answered in the most nicest way, I guess. Still, it sucks. This sucks. Miserable really, I am. I really don't know where to go to from here. And as far as I'm concerned, this sucks.

You know what sucks even more? Trying to stay awake after being deprived of good ol' rest. So I'll bid farewell.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home