Monday 4 October 2010

2 Hundred

I just thought about this, that, if there was ever a day where, for some reason, I leave this place, let my writings be your memory of me. Cause really, if there was a place where it holds so much of me, it's here.


I've been packing. A trip, not one I want but, it's already gonna happen so let's accept it. And yes, the place that I am going to isn't exactly a holiday retreat, with it's silly rules and nonsensical regimentation. But if it was one thing that reminded me of why I love life so much, it was that piece of paper that, for some coincidental reason, acting like a reminder, peeled off from the blue-tack it's attached to on the wall, and flipped on the other side revealing what I always believe in. That, I love life, and that, it's beautiful

&Guess what? Nothing's changin' it.

I'll see you on the day I came to be. Till then, keep the love goin'.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home