Saturday 3 October 2009

Friday Sessions

A sense of relieve. To plug it in, and hear voices so good it made me quiver, and at the same time, envious. It's alright, I prefer the quivering. Sudden gasps of air, just to catch my breath while I listen in amazement. I need a new carrier, something that would be legal and at the same time, beneficial for me. Cause really, I wither without my ever-frequent dosage of, music. There, for once, something that's not ambiguous.

It's a cocktail of drugs I just slurped down in an attempt to unclog this one-sided blockage that keeps switching between 2 sides. And fuck, even a spray isn't helping this.


I've always had ideas on how things should be done. Like, I've always felt that things, certain situations, could be avoided. However, sometimes circumstances don't favor that kindness, most of it is individuality, now isn't it? It aches and hurts to see people suffer in situations that they have no control over.

&We finally had our Friday Sessions. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Let's rekindle some things, others are meant to be broken. Accept it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home