Sunday 2 August 2009

Red Flash

No glass of anything tonight. No not tonight. It's burning enough for now. Tonight, we just live. With cold cans, and soft music. Chilled drinks, and speakers on low. Cause tonight, we live on the high of our feelings.

It's in the air. It somehow feels thicker. Like heat in the air. I'm heating up to your name. Facial blemishes are a sign. Oh goodness, fuck me. Fuck me just fuck me. The tummy's hot, but I'm high so fuck me I'm high.

Light breeze, you feel that the night's doing the best it can to light something up. The night's cheeky ain't it?


I still have flashbacks of that night. Vivid as the images may be it's nothing compared to the feelings that instigates me when I happen to encounter the flash. It's sickening really, it dampens whatever that's said here before this. And yes, it's still affecting me. I guess you call it holding onto hard feelings. I just think that things should never have been this way. Cause look at what it's done to me. Honestly, as much as I love you I hate you the same way for causing this hurt to me. Yes, I still love you how could I not. You just gave me another reason not to, and I'm fighting it off as hard as I possibly can because I choose not to believe what your actions are telling me.

And while all of this is happening, look at what it's done to me. It's wearing me out from everything, this explains the exhaustion I face every morning. All of this has been wearing me thinner and thinner, to the point I'm breaking down on myself. But again, I choose not to succumb to this. I've chosen not to belief everything's broken. The thing is, I can't be the only one who feels this way.


Goodness it's getting more personal each time I'm here. I guess that's what early mornings and light music does to you. It breaks me down, in a good way. I feel that I'm getting lost into the music. That it's hard fathoming how is it even possible for anyone to make music this way. I can only say great work mate.

I'm still thinking about you, it should mean something. I just don't know what to do about it.


I'm gonna make a list of things I wanna do before I reach a certain point in my life. Not like a bucket list, more of a list of things I wanna do. Some of it that will make people go "aww", some that would never make people go aww. But definitely, it's gonna be a list. Thing I wanna experience before reaching a certain point in my life. Whether I'll ever get to do any of it remains as blur as it does. I just think it's kinky. Kinky remains a mystery. Kinky remains loyal to me. Kinky's a lawyer my lawyer. Kinky's a blur as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home