Monday 6 July 2009

Entitled: Lazy Monday

Sometimes titles do most of the decision making, don't they? Todays' one was pretty simple really. I think it's the perfect description.

There's a place in my head, a place far far away. It's not an unknown place. In fact, it's a place known for many things. Things I'd like to be a part of. And right now I can't help, but to feel so overwhelmed by this place. Magical, it's simply blissful I find.

Honestly, like me being really honest now, I want to go there. A handful may know where it is, and the handful knows how much I'd like to be there now. And honestly, maybe I would be going there soon. Honestly.

It's the place itself that gets me so desperate to be there. The place itself, and what it can offer me. It's able to offer me something I'm craving for now. Maybe the word craving doesn't do this feeling justice cause my cravings, when attended to, simply goes away. This, I feel, is a place where I belong. Cause right now, I need calm. And right now, the place I'm in can't offer me that.

I might one day, I think, lose this feeling of wanting to be there so much. I guess it's not me being not confident I'd ever get to see that place, it's just me knowing that when I want something so much and I can't get close to it, I eventually lose interest in it. Really, I don't wish for it to happen. But I guess at some point we all move on.


It's a cold day today. Notice I'm using the word today, not tonight. Yes, I just had to be here earlier than usual. Things in my head were screaming at me to be here. I had such good thoughts I didn't want to waste them away. Besides, it's a calm day in a way. Just like all the nights I'm here, it's just a little brighter and a little more active than usual outside. Thankfully someone got the idea of having windows and curtains for added protection and privacy. It's not replicating the exact conditions I'm used to, but it'll do. For now.


"Demons"


Not much rhymes here.
Just more thoughts for this one.


And it's a thought that came to me. After seeing what I saw and hearing what I heard. That eventually, one day, the demons that we're constantly fighting against, it'll be these demons that we'll eventually succumb to. It's not much of negativity in here it's just more like thoughts.

Cause I've seen it, all around of me. I've not seen it all, but it's enough to make me feel that I'm right in this. So guess what?
Prove me.
Wrong.

Cause someday, we all have to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home