Wednesday 22 July 2009

Change

Realisations' been the name of the game recently. Realising this, finding out about that. You learn quite a lot about someone just by observing. No doubt there wasn't a mirror in front, but you find ways to do it unto yourself, like what you do unto others. Not the exact saying, we'll make our way around it though.

Things might go a bit fast. Not much space is given to think now. The night's beautiful, though. Ain't it hon? Ain't it.

As much as it hasn't been much these days, with a head like mine nothing's ever that simple. It's true that I haven't been up to much these past few days, but whatever I have been doing, whatever small amounts it is, it's been making me think. Impacting me of sorts. Impacting me in ways where I've felt it before, and it's just portraying what I've been going through. If you knew, you'd know that things haven't been smooth sailing for me. I can go on and on with expressions to illustrate my bumpy journey lately, I'll stick to this now, just not to blow things out of proportion.

It's been in my mind for quite a while already, and confirmation from trustworthy cards have kinda proved it. That for now, it'll be me with myself, for a while now. I think it's mostly down to me, not hurrying to make a decision, and not feeling as though this is the right one. It's just in me, that I feel, there's something better over the horizon. It's the belief I have, like all of the other beliefs I've nurtured in me. And what makes me a believer? Cause it's happened for me. Not everything at one go, but bit by bit I've been getting a slice of it.

A slice of life. Slice of my life, and how it should be. Hopefully it would be. I belief it would. It's just not time yet.


"Over the seas"

There is a place I want to be
A place I want to see
A place where beauty speaks for itself
Where beauty speaks volume

It's a place far far away
A place you'll want to stay
A place you'll yearn to feel
A place you'll tempt to steal

It's a place in my heart
It's a place,
Where it isn't
In my current place.



I'm really getting desperate for a change. A temporary one, but a change nonetheless. Take me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home