Wednesday 29 July 2009

Swallow

I can't start, there's distractions all around. It sounds rude of me. But I'm desperate to be here. To start. Something. And when night comes calling doing things on impulse is the way. This isn't on impulse though, it's hard-waiting.

Things have been happening around me. As usual I suppose. Nothing's changed in that area. It's been pretty filled with new things. I've usually told myself not to talk about people here. And you know, it's really difficult you know, especially since you've caught my attention. No you, not you. Yes, you. You.

I don't know I really don't know, I really don't know what to make of this. But definitely, you've caught my attention.


And so, a new day's began. At least the clocks show that. Not much from the streets, it's dead. The way it should be at night. Makes it peaceful, serene.

I still feel as though I'm not quite right yet. Ever since that debacle of a physical dispute things haven't been the same. Not the way I see it. I do see effort in trying to change things. You can't change who you are though, that's for damn sure. You can change the way you see things, however.

I sound like a goddamn pessimist. Maybe I am in situations like these. I am actually. I am a believer too. I have strong faith, in the way life should be. I do have a strong belief we choose who to be. I do belief we have a certain say in things. Not all, some things are beyond me at times. The rest, I bring it unto myself. Good, bad. Harmless, harmful. Love, hate. Hey, at least it has an opposite to it.

It's a balance I suppose in my eyes. To everything. We'd all be dicks if there's never been a single shed of blood. We'd all be dark if there's never been a single miracle. We'll all be the same, if nothing's different.

I'm just making my point here. Principles I suppose, and I have a set of them. All protruding out, to be seen by those who I'd want to show to.

And I guess when all else fails, when I rest my case, we'll all just look around us. To see that all of us are trying to make order, from the chaos we've created. These bare hands don't lie, stories lie in those lines. Cause these bare hands never lie. And we can't run away from our make.


"Quote"

"At four and a half months old a human fetus has a reptile's tail. A remnant of our evolution. Maybe that's what I couldn't escape. You can fight a lot of enemies and survive but if you fight your biology, you always lose."

It's a losing battle. It's better to accept it. That's the first step to everything.
But it's hard to, for me too.
And when all's done, this is just nothing but words on a page. I beg to differ.
I rest my case, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home