Saturday 22 August 2009

The Sessions

This is ideal. Dark, silent. Everyone's in bed except me. No one can disturb me now. Plus, I'm high. Ideal I'd say.

It has been a busy few days. Waking up early to cultivate a habit, coming back late from an exhausting yet interesting day. Like I said, I'd miss the place once I have to leave. Yes, have to leave. Other commitments that doesn't involve me being too excited about it is taking over. After all, most of my plans have to be changed continually. And I'm not a huge fan of change. Not when it happens to me at least.

Have you ever heard of a blister in a blister? Not until I got one did I know it existed. I wonder if I could have a blister in a blister in a blister. Yes motivational speakers, nothing's impossible.

I just can't see myself like one of them. Standing in front of employees from another company, teaching them values and things about life. Telling them how they should live their lives. I guess for some change is necessary, but I have always believed in self-realisation. Nothing's greater than that, and it works better than enforced preaching. For me at least. This world is so subjective about everything that sometimes you beg to wonder if there's a need for a dictionary.

Books about people. And their lives. That interests me. Not like paparazzi stuff no no. Books like experiences in life, and how some people live theirs. It's intriguing in my opinion to read about how others view the world. Different perspective, differing views. I think this appeals to me more than other genre of books. It'd be better if it's non-fiction. I think it'll be the best choice.

I do have aspirations to continue my love of writing. I'd love to write a book about my experiences as a person, and how I live my life with things happening in and around me in this vast blue sphere. It'd be, cool in my eyes. And excerpts from this site will be in that book. My sessions it'll be entitled.

Knowledge I think, is one of the greatest gift someone can have.

I want to go further. I know I can. Cause I believe I can. That's the difference hon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home