Monday 15 June 2009

Jar

Repress me, it's the depression that's keeping me down. Unpredictable, not random acts of kindness, just random acts. Full of, emotions. Mixed ones they are. Most of them negative.

The night's not like night yet; I still hear life. It's not night yet, because the night's always dead. This isn't. Yet.

I've got so many questions, so many. At times I wish life wrote a book. A book of answers, to all my burning questions, to answer me. On what's right, and what's not. Because, I'm getting so many questions, but no answer. This ain't no cliche.

It's all blocked now. No external disturbances. Just internal bliss. Sing Mr. Mraz, sing.

Right now, it feels like everything's crumbling. If you believed in astronomy, they would say the stars aren't in your favour. If you believe in luck everyone will say you're just suay. If you believe in life, it will tell you it's part and parcel of this circle we're all in. I'm unsure though, but I hope that's what life would say. At least, that's what I'd like it to say.
Because I believe in life. More than the other 2. More than anyone. More than moore.

"I hope you follow -
Metaphorically & Literally"


Talk to me
Life talk to me
Answer me
The questions that's
Pressing me.

I'm crumbling I'm
Losing.
Where are
You when
I need you
Life?


Cause I'm
Feeling like a
Hearse carrying
My self.

It's 2 thoughts
I have now:
I can't do this by myself.
I can't do this at all.

Because the fighter in
Me is weary.
The fighter in
Me is in pain.

I'm
Gasping now.
The pump
Is pumping weakly.
The pump, has strains.

I'm feeling the strains.

"Part II"

Push me you might
Tear me you would
Dishearten me you might
It's just making
Me stronger.

Now, what doesn't
Kill you makes
You stronger.



I'm not in the best of states to be asking for your hand now. Cause I'm too pitiful of my plight.
Let time deal with it.

Mr O'clock, remedy me. And my plight. And give me an empty field, surrounded by nothing, with the clouds and sun my only 2 companions. Let me be. Me. Let me live, just let me leave to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home