Wednesday 6 May 2009

The Express

In my head it's going I have to do it I absolutely have to.

I feel like a bruised warrior. Who just came back from war, feeling so weak and frail. The legs keep aching, the head keeps throbbing, I'm in discomfort. Utter discomfort. Take me, take me away from this.

And the roads looked so empty. It made me want to throw my arms out in the air and just express my music through the emotions I was being rocked by. Flailing arms, I wanted to shout out the lyrics with no control over my voice. I wanted to let out all the emotions the music was giving me. It felt like an instigator, instigating me throughout, throughout the whole thing, the whole fucking thing. Fuck me I'm high, high from all this music.

It's funny how a town can get found out
Oh am I making sense tonight

And look at what you bring

Has this time not meant a thing?
Said we're not second class tonight

High high I am high. And I'm not in the best position to be making rational decisions. I'm not in the best of conditions to be thinking properly. I might utter something, I might do something outrageous. Stay away just stay away from me, I'm uncontrollable. Hoi, I ain't done with Paris. Cunt.

And look at what you bring
Have this words not meant a thing

Said I'm not made of glass tonight

And who's been living here
Cause there's 2 of everything
Said I'm not not breaking down tonight


I honestly can't control this. I can't control me, me's outta control. It's the music, it's this band, it's a whole song. It's a whole fucking song, believe it or not, that's getting me this high. This one song, this one fucking song, one fucking song. Paris paris, je t'aime.

Hold my face so
Hold my sleeve so
Paris it knows

You found me, that's all you had to do
You found me, and all I found was you


Uh oh uh oh, the feet's moving. By itself. Because of the song. Moving to the beat. To the drum and snare. Moving. By itself.
And now the mouth's just blurted out something. Jibberish, utter jibberish. Only to the ones who don't understand passion and heart. Urgh. Pooii.

Well I don't know what you want
I don't know what you want
And neither does your robin hood

I don't know what you want
I don't know what you want
And neither does you any good

1, 2, 3, 4.

If it wasn't for my aching arms and legs I'll most probably be out on the road, wind in my hair, music soothing my ears, and reaching a destination so beautiful it can't be enjoyed alone. Because beauty is supposed to be shared. Because happiness is supposed to be shared. Because love, is supposed to be shared.
Maybe that's why I'm not there now. Maybe that's why I'm here now.

And I'm saving the best for last.

I saw you saw me. Quiet, smiling to mates only to acknowledge their presence. Peering out to see what the city holds. While crazy mates make a fool out of themselves. Your meaning of fun is the total opposite. Serenity, calm, that's fun. I think it's fun too.

And I sing her song
For the touch you need
And the taste I long.

And I sing her song
Feel different soon
No it won't take long.


Such a waste, such a waste the paths set out for us didn't meet. Maybe not tonight I accept. Maybe some other night.
Things are looking better, we're finally seeing the light at the end of this long dark depressing tunnel. I just hope that we'll be there soon. And I pray silently for it.

Down on my knees down on my knees
Nothing to pray for

And if he don't come back
Back up of the floor


Such is the impatience I have in me at times of the ever waiting wait for something to turn out that it gets the better of me. I then do the most unforseeable things, the looks, the stares. It's desperation being spelt in bold on my face. With the word idiot on a piece of paper pasted on my back. Desperate idiot. Tsk tsk tsk.

We're ripping down cities trying to figure it out
Ripping down cities till we're living without
Because it matters too much
It matters too much


There's allegedly a story behind every italic. Allegedly I say. This last one has one of my favourite words. It's ever been featured here before. What is it what is it? Go figure.

Out in the street out in the street
Nothing changes
And valentines still makes the ball


I miss the touch. I missed your touch. I'm longing for her touch. Touch me dear, touch me dear. I miss you dear I miss you dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home