Tuesday 5 May 2009

Twitch

I don't know how familiar things get at times. The quotes, the one-liners, the smirks, the smell. The typical reaction on faces with the exact same words. Oh, I've heard that somewhere.
Which after there is an attempt to try to match it with the images or connections made in the head.

I'm kinda done telling people how to live their lives. Live it, live it the way you want to. Just do it your way. And if it's one thing I've learnt a while ago without me realising, it's that I'll like someone for who they are, and that I won't want to like them so that I can change them. I don't know, it was a very big turning point. From the person who wanted to help all the souls in the world, I realised that the only person we could ever save were ourselves. I realised that the only person I could help was myself. And that, I do not want to get with someone and change that person. I got on with you in the first place because I liked who you are, why would I want to change you now?

I'm not going to know someone because I want to help them. Gone were the days where I thought I could save and help someone. Those days made me realise the person I needed to help was myself. Gone were the days where I wanted to know that person because I thought I could help them change. I ain't ever gonna change anyone, because at the end of it all, we are who we are. Nothing would ever change that. The certain traits we have defines who we are, it feels lonely without it. We're never gonna change who we are. I'm never gonna change who I am.

And even with number of years I've been here trying to decipher the biggest puzzle which is myself, I'm still looking for more clues. It would be embarassing to say that I do not know myself. I do, but I believe there are certain things in me I'm yet to find out.

So go on, who are you Mr. Ravinder?
I'm a guy who loves to have deep conversations. I'm not the most patient of person, I do have a short fuse, and I'm extremely expressive with my words. I tend to be implosive when it comes to sensitive matters, something I've been trying to work on as I've seen the devastation when I finally let things out after months of keeping it in. I love music, I love music that gets me high, slow music that gives me that orgasmic face when I hear the right things. I love movies, slow movies that has a very reflective side to it, where the words and actions are so deep it takes time deciphering them. I love picturesque places with nature, serene scenary that brings calm to my senses so much so I feel like I'm having an outer-body experience. If I could have a super power, it'd be the power to fly. To defy gravity, and to soar high and feel the emptiness in the air. I have a tendency to read into people when I need answers. I am a very passionate guy, passionate in everything I love to do. I do have a very old-fashioned way of looking at certain things, and I love originality. I love things to be the way they are, and sometimes I hate revolution for destroying originality and traditions. Although I do realise without revolution we won't be as globalised as we are currently. I talk to myself in my head, it feels like a have a friend with me always although this friend gets the better of me at times when I do certain things. I'm an extremely shy person, and I'm improving on being more relaxed with making eye contact with people I don't know. I only confide in those who care for me as much as I care for them. Look after those that look after you, fuck off those that fuck off you. I love art, absolute love art. I'm a deep person, a very deep person. I love delving deep, and I have said before that one day my brain will give up on me just because it never gets any rest.

We are who we are, no one can change that.
Cause I am who I am,
you are who you are,
and I like you for who you are.


Do you like me for who I am?
Are you willing to accept me for who I am
without any intentions of changing anything in me
and just appreciating me for whatever I am?


It's not really that tough you know,
cause I like you for who you are
and I have no intentions of changing anything in you
and I'd just want to appreciate you for whatever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home