Friday 24 April 2009

Strike Full

I've been pretty neurotic. I had the page opened twice, both times I closed it knowing that I wasn't thinking straight. Maybe that's the difference. Now I can sense myself putting me in danger. It's better this way. At least now I know I'm actively thinking even when I'm in situations. That's good.

I'm not sure how much of revelations are shared here. I do know that everything I say here reflects me. And me being me, I try my best to be as discreet and vague as possible, to leave people guessing. Yes, I'm talking about you. No you, not you. Yes, you. You.

The me you this that jibber jabber has definitely caught some flat footed, if not dazed at least. And it's meant to be like that. Because, it's meant to show me. And me's not that simple, I'm not the average simple boy. Oh no, if you came looking for that you're at the wrong place buster. I'm a myriad of things infused in one medium. If I had Medusa's hair it'd probably be filled with a world of snakes, some hissing, some rattling, some spitting, some coiling, some harmless. I'm probably more harmful than harmless. That's what I'm seen as at least, come closer though don't worry. I won't bite I promise.

I was sitting here, eagerly waiting for the clock to start a new day. Not because I was waiting to get back the pumpkin I lent Cinderalla, but because it was the right time. Like a cue, I knew it'd be the right time to start. I wasn't wrong. It's the trust I have in me.

I'm honestly seeing why this can be so revealing, I say too much. I try to make things as colourful as possible, I can't take dull. Empathy kicks in, I just don't want to make it feel boring for the other party. I put my neck on the line, I be the butt of the joke, just to make things livelier, just to see that smile.

Because smiles are beautiful. I love smiles, I love your smile. Yes, I'm talking about yours. No yours, not yours. Yes, yours. Yours.


I honestly feel that I've lost it
That I can't remember how it feels
To have our tasters
Intertwined with one another


Wet, moist

Moving up and down

Moving all around

Side to side
We'll make circles
We'll spell out our name
s
We'll taste the desires

We'll bring our bodies closer
We'll bring our heads nearer

We'll feel soft
Delicate lips

Our eyes are closed
I'm imagining you
Imagining me
Imagining us

While the tapes record
Our vivid imaginations
Come to life

To let the tapes record
Our shared desires
Come to life
And let the tapes record
Our moments together
Come to life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home