Friday 27 March 2009

Depths

I've just immersed myself. Totally immersed. It feels sick thinking about it, but I'm enjoying this feeling of suffocation. I'm suffocating now, I really am. It might not be literal, but I'm suffocating in my immersion session. What the fuck, it's totally smothering me, making it tough for me to breathe. I know it won't be long till I turn blue with eyes bulging out and my lungs screaming for oxygen, but honestly, I don't give a fuck. I'm enjoying this too much to stop.

Take me, take me away. Take me away into the depths, and show me things I've never seen and let me feel what this skin has yet to feel. Let me struggle sweetly, let me gasps enjoyably. Cause the slew of words in this melodious beat is just killing me. It's unbelievable. The way all the words join up to make a sentence, and all the sentences joining up to make this song. I'm just taken aback at this.

You know there are some songs that are just radio hits, and you know there are some songs you appreciate that do not appeal to the general public? This one, I don't know. It appeals to me. It doesn't just appeal to me; It suffocates me. With the words used, and the beat that holds up all these words, it's as if an angel came down from the heavens. It's captured my every ounce of breath I have within me. How can I possibly let you know what it sounds like? My description's already written here. I just hope it can illustrate my point.

I'm in awe, I absolutely am. I just can't believe that such a song can exist. I just want to die in it, I want to give myself to it. Take me away sweet angel, I'm yours. That's not the song title just for your info. Don't put me in that group.


You know what's depressing in all of this? It's the fact that, I know, I can never be able to voice out this song as well as the singer. I know the singer is very gifted. It's just sad that no matter how much I try, I can't leave that same impression the singer has left me with. Trust me, it's sad. It's depressing.

So on a depressing note, I'm going to show just how much I love this song. I'm gonna enjoy it the way I like it best. I'm gonna sing to it. I know I can never do it as well, but I'm gonna do it to the way I enjoy it. Use ear plugs for all I care. This is the way I enjoy.

I've got this spirit in my glass. It's seriously horrid, gives me convulsions every time I sip on it. And every time I pass a glance on my glass, I shake my head in disgust. What a horrid choice. Pass me my mellow tasting Scotch.

I need to wash this taste out. Urgh, yuck. And I've got to keep it? Goodness gracious.


It's been a while, but what you did has given me big fetishes. I can't stop it. Be proud at least, that you're the reason all this started. Cause if it wasn't for you, I'd probably be untouched.

And I'll whisper intensely,
Into your ears;
I know you're creaming.
After what I said.
I know you are.

Yes, the song's still in my ears. Ringing, it's turning me blue.

Suffocate me, strangle me.
I like the feel of desperation.
It's adrenaline I'll live on.
It's the words I'll live on.
Not air.


Take me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home