Wednesday 25 March 2009

Unwind

Turn off the white lights, dim the lamp. And lower the volume on this thing, I can't think when it's too loud.

It seems pretty odd for me to be here 3 nights in a row. Something must be up.
No, this is my escape, from all responsibilities. My place, for me to let loose.

It's not as if I do not like having responsibilities. I'm sure everyone would agree that eventually things get the better of you, and that's when you need your place where no one and no thing will plague you. That you can strip yourself of everything, leaving nothing but the bare essentials, and let loose. Let everything go, don't leave anything sagging; It makes you feel like the weight isn't fully off you.

We've been talking a lot. Have said loads of stuff, shared stories and experiences. And sometimes, well most of the times, maybe in fact all, I like it when I'm heard. Makes me feel special. Like I mean something to be heard. And I appreciate the attention given to me. I hope I give the same back.

It was a realisation when I was walking out of the huge arena. I looked around, and there I was. In a place where all of us felt the full force of music. And I looked around, as I did a thought came into me immediately.

If not for what happened a few years back,
I wouldn't have been where I am now.
I wouldn't have been who I am now.
I wouldn't have loved how I love now.

Definitely, a blessing in disguise. Mitch Albom said this: All endings are new beginnings, we just don't see it at that time. Mitch buddy, spot on mate.

You see patterns here? Words meant to shape up, hence the words may lack flow, they make it up with shapes. Can you see them?

I never saw it coming, what a nightmare those days were. Pfft-ed at those who told me otherwise, and now I stand here saying all of ya'll were right. I'm so much off better now than I would have been if nothing had happened. Definitely, I swear to that. Separation has made me a better man. Now let the real love come lift me away. To you.


Even spaces mean something. Means the end of something, the start of another. Did you know?

You know, you might have been the reason for a new liking I have. I honestly never thought it'd be an attraction, let alone the cause of erection. And I sit here remembering what happened. Fills me with disgust for what I did, I console myself knowing you wanted it as bad.
And now, I can't get enough of it. It's a fetish I can't get enough of it. Desperation fills me when I wish for a reenactment, but I know, it's never going to happen again. It'd be wrong to think that it will.
I wished it would though. I want it as much as I don't want it. That's me being honest. That's me telling you I might never forget it. You won't be able to see this though. Cause your head's all messed up.
Deep down though, I know you'd want it as bad. Maybe even more than me, I know you do. You're just confused, you want it.

Unwound, forget about it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home