Monday 13 April 2009

Bedazzled

I'm getting solemn notes in the ears now. Low keys being pressed, lone words pressing against me. Sometimes you really do beg to wonder how one actually manages to string a few words to create phrases so strong that it shatters time and puts you in this hallucination where everything you see goes by slow, and that you literally feel time coming to a halt, and that for once, it's waiting for you. To undo what has been done, and to create priceless moments. May seem impossible for many to even contemplate this, me being one of the many.

I don't know I really don't know how these people do it. And that I have many questions, only for me to hold myself back. It's the fear of being ridiculed at, with fingers pointing in my direction and faces distorting with monotonous laughters filling the room. It's childhood memories. Move on move on let's not dwell on it. However today's been filled with past memories.

Moderate the content, monorate my content. Watch your mouth, wash that mouth. This rollercoaster is taking me for a ride. I'm on a high and low. I don't know where's the next fall or escalation.


Under your poison I'm drunk
Not your poison, but Yours.

I bet ya confused.

It's not that straight forward
But it's straight forward enough

Tease tease
I'm teasing ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home