Sunday 12 April 2009

That Night

I have always had this dilemma, I know it's not much of a big deal for some, but to me it's really important. To have a proper title for my entry. Cause at times, even though my entries have no link to the title, I just feel that I need a proper title that reflects the style. To reflect the flow and content of the entry. I'm struggling to get one now. By the end of this it should be settled though. It's the age old dilemma I've been facing ever since I started this. Some things have not changed one bit, and I like it.

I've been having really weird dreams. I know dreams are never normal, you get to do so many things in your dreams you can only imagine in real life. It's like an escape our minds have after a hard days' work. That's what I feel about dreams, though some beg to differ.
The dreams have been really weird, I feel. It's not been much about my current plight, though I have had some instances where it reflected what I truly felt within me at a particular point of time. And whenever that happens, I wake up with a grin on my face, and just smile at the fact that the mind is such a beautiful thing. I can most probably never decipher the way it works, but I'm contented at just leaving it that way. It makes me happy like that.

Honestly, I was on the verge of a breakdown. All the months of containment and patience was really getting the better of me, and I just felt at that time that I was finally unable to handle it anymore. It honestly felt really horrid because the cracks were forming. Only for me to come back home to get news that sang in my ears like birds chirping in the morning. I've honestly not found birds chirping in the morning nice, but it's a phrase I'd like to use.

I felt joyous, yet I was still very cautious about it because I've been through this before to know that in a split second smiles can turn into frowns. I know that we have to work very hard to get where we want to. And I belief that we can. We can, and we will. Nothing will hold us back but ourselves.


I'm me again. Yessa.

I've got a tune in my head. Real mellow start, and the chorus sings itself well. Music, it's music that's in my head. I may not have a voice that would win hearts, I do know that I appreciate works like these. Fill me up, just fill me with ecstasy. It's such a powerful song, sang in the most mellowest of ways. Nothing will beat it, nothing will.



I have a vague image of you in my head. I don't know what you're like in person, I don't know who you are in person. I do know that I was surprised by your approach. Never had I expected you to have asked me for a snapshot, never in a million years.

I noticed you the moment I glanced across my table. There you were. I had a glance, a glance I had at most and I looked away. And I glanced over again after a while, to see that you might have been looking in my direction. I glanced away, and I continued my night.

The lights went out, and the jockeys began their dance beats. It was getting hot you could see smoke. And amidst all this, I was still an unsuspecting victim.
If you could feel my heart that night you might have thought I had a car in me, it was racing. Woo, my heart couldn't take it. It could have just stopped there and then.
I didn't even dare look you in the eye to say thanks. Do know that I was thankful, albeit I knew it was just a moment of time captured on digital film.

You know what would have made the night though? If I had managed to steal a dance from you. Would have made it the perfect night.

I was the one you always dreamed of
You were the one I tried to draw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home