Tuesday 24 March 2009

High Flies

I'm on a high. So fucking high, I'd jump out of my skin for another. Cause one has rescinded, and another has been erected. I'm so high on them.

I made a promise to one of my closest mates. That, if they were to ever come to my sunny island I call home, I'd buy entry the very next day. A promise that I half-fulfilled, cause I bought it days later, but still, I bought it. You won't believe how high I was. High, high as the motherfucking sky. Surprisingly the word motherfucking isn't highlighted as an error. The word isn't is. Strange.

I got lost in their music, I searched for a scientist to fix you so that we could together go see the violet hill and scream "long live life". Go figure, it's pretty brainless actually if you catch my lingo.

I kept my promise, that's what I'm so happy about. I feel proud of myself. Well done mate.
I wonder what "one day it will happen" means in latin. Any volunteers?


I don't do dedications, so you should know that it must be really special.

I'm hurt. Yes, still hurt. A lot. But for different reasons though.

For hurting you. And as quick as I was in exposing my feelings out here, I'm going to be as quick as possible to expose my feelings, again.

I can never bear having the thought of losing you. Days were made brighter with your words, you untied the noose around my neck many times when it was bleak. Never did you once said no, never did you not help me. I could never lose you, for you're my guarding angel. Saviour, you've saved me. And Saviour, you were brave. No one has ever faced my dark face and apologized. You did exactly that, knew that it was you who I was talking about, knew that you had to talk to me about it. Knew that I needed to talk to you. There were a couple of times it might have been about you here. I just never wanted to let you know.

What was I thinking? I could never lose you. I never want to. You're too precious for me, nothing could replace you. Nothing comes close.
Sorries have been exchanged, no one's officially forgiven one another because no one thinks they should forgive one or the other vice versa. Hidden, I know.

Let this day be told, the day that I admit the love I have for you. It may be a different one, but it's love nonetheless. Too much to let it go, I love you too much to let it go. Forgive me.
Cause, I love you.

I mentioned that she isn't the perfect one. She isn't.
You're perfect, you deserve more. We care more, we share more. Cause we feel more for each other. We felt more, for each other.

I still feel the same way for you as before. Let nothing change what we have.

Dedication ends. Ego-boost, did you pick it up?


And we were talking about death, well I was. And that, I don't want to die soon. I'm loving life too much to hate it now. But if it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

I don't want to tempt fate.
But,
I don't want to leave just yet.
Cause,
I've got a lot more to achieve.
And,
I know it will happen.
Cause,
One day it will happen.


Belief, and it will happen one day.
For tonight, I still see the stage when I close my eyes. So let me close my eyes and fall into nirvana. And close my eyes, to see a new day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back bro.. so, did they play the scientist??

24 March 2009 at 21:26  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Hey man, how you doin? Haha yeah, scientist, fix you. Tons of hits man, awesome show.

24 March 2009 at 21:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home