Monday 9 March 2009

Eliminate

What'd I tell ya? Nights are getting colder, no? It's the expression bitches.

The goodbyes' we have are never happy ones, it's never a happy goodbye. We always leave with heaving hearts. This one, no different.

I'm having voices in my head. The other half is awakening. Fuck you fuck you, get it sedated. I can't have him awake now.

I'm in shit deep as hell, and I need to get myself out. It's not a good place to be in.

Nothing'd be told, the whispers of my heart gets canceled out by smiley families with daggers in pockets and hands beside it. Unbelievable that no one's safe.

Whisps of voice, not your voice.

Night's are getting quieter too.

Yet, no one hears the shrieking screams in my head.

Approach me not, don't give me false hopes and expect me to clear the fears. Cause the problem isn't me. The problem is you. I wish I could eliminate you. For you, are the creator, of this mess.

Vital signs are beginning to tell their stories, hearts begin to strain. Electric jolts in chests and abdomens, the signs are telling. It's just up to the physical appearance to show all this. And I am not doing this on purpose. But I know I can fight it. I can fight this.

I sit, head empty as a shell. Lifeless, emotionless. Just blank. It has started to eat me up again.

I sit, wondering why you're doing this. To me, to him, to him, to her, to us.

I sit, wondering the motive. Have we not provided you enough that you have to start eating us? You fucking cannibal, you're a figure of taboo in my head. Angelic face and crying out symptoms, I see through you, I see through your lies. I've see so much lies it eats the trust away. And now, I'm left with none for you. I'm destroying me. I'm gonna destroy the cause before I do that.

I can't think straight. Dreams are reflecting his revival.

I'm not gonna give up, I'm not destroying myself for you. Ain't worth it.

Let this fortnight absence be my knight. To turn me into a knight.
I'll be back, in my shiny armour.

I've fought you, I ain't giving up you powerless cunt. I'll sedate you, this time, forever. You're powerless, I'm the greater force you fear. You fear me, I fear you not.

&Haiku

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home