Saturday 24 October 2009

D.N.A.

Keeping it simple these days. Not easy oh no not easy at all. If I were a strain of virus I'll be one of the most complex ones. There's just so much to me, a realisation I made long long ago. Yet, I seek this simplicity in things. Not easy, not impossible however. There's so much around me that makes me go, serene of sorts. Light, fine, not heaving-ly heavy.

Clean fine light. 3 things I consider simple. It just makes me feel that it's so un-burden like; Makes me feel like there's not much to look at, yet there's so much that's unexplainable. It's so little yet it leaves such a mark on me. And I just sit or stand there in wonder, thinking, "how the fuck can anyone do this?".

A place comes to mind when I talk about this. Surprisingly it's a place here in this funny town. State, city, country whatever you call it.

I dunno I just don't know. It felt so nice being there. The smell, the feel, the atmosphere. So serene, so weird attributes of such a place. It's usually hustle and bustle, places like this. Yet I found it peaceful and, artsy. It's the smell, it's definitely the smell. Definitely.

You know, fuck this sheepish attitude, literally. It gets my goat, pardon the pun, to see so many headless fucks just blinded by the need to stay "ahead" with the times, and let it bring them to places and things they hardly know about. It seriously annoys me when I see people doing things just because others are doing so. There's a reason why we're given a brain you know, to think for ourselves. Fucking sheeps. Stupid fucking mutton.

Tomorrow's gonna be interesting. I'll finally be answering the call from my appreciative side, and I'll be finally satisfying the hunger I've been having for such a while. It exploded yesterday, this hunger in me. It really did consume me, now it's time I pay attention to it.

Rolled up eyes and peaceful mind. I'm high now. So let me show you a good time tonight, cause I'm the one who knows how to treat you right. Who knows how to treat you the way you should.

" "

Stop biting your lips, start expanding your chest.
You'll need all the air from the gasping.

You bitch.
You sweet mistreated bitch you.
Let me eat you.

Feel the thumping.
The valves are working extra tonight.

Cause tonight, it beats out of our chests.

So that we could feel,
Us.


You bitch, you sweet mistreated bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home