Saturday 31 October 2009

Bolts

Lovely, what a beautiful night. Damp, cold, quiet. An ideal night I'd say. Too bad the day's happenings screwed everything up. Too bad.


Patience's running so low it's thinning. And it's been running thin for a while now, I just chose to be quiet about it. Now, I've lost all hope. And you know what, for all that it's worth, screw ya'll. All of ya'll. Get out. Of me.


I've chosen not to bother though. Cause today was a day where I had sand stuck in between my toes and salty cool breeze blowing on my face, and what's left of my head full of hair. Not much feeling up there though, it's thick and covered.

It felt like a coming together, where the silence felt like understanding. The place made me feel that it cared for me, just being there for me with the silence and wonderful weather. I had it all, provided for me naturally and not asked for. I'm not a very demanding person, and simplicity is more than enough for me most of the time. Today I felt it. This place of mine, never leave me. For I've not felt that much serenity for a while now. With chaos all over me. And me all over chaos.

Fuck ya'll. All of ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home