Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Town's Treasure

It's Tuesday. And I feel the need.

I've found new inspiration in the one thing that will never leave me, music. And he's just as wonderful as the rest.

No one's ever perfect,
but our imperfections make us
perfect for one another


I bet that the above line will draw much attention, but let's just keep it as it is, and not wander off too far. Sometimes, the answers lie just ahead, but we're too convinced that it is more than what it looks like.
And the sneezing goes well into the night, pieces of crumpled pulp lying all around.

It doesn't feel as light as it usually does, maybe it's the nose, but still, the music makes the place I'm in feel calm and soft. Goes well with the time of day I enjoy the most.
Let me tell you, you really don't know what it's like until you've realised it yourself. It's like nothing other. I know I keep reiterating this, but it just goes to show how much I enjoy this.



Battered and bruised, kicked and scruffed.
You came to me with eyes that killed.
Killed because it was too agonising to see how anyone
Could do something to someone like you.
For all I know
This may be the silver lining for you
To this cloud you call life.

I'll carry you in my arms
I'll even give you a name
One that matches your personality.
And I'll carry you to this little place
I call home.

We'll build you a sanctuary
A place that's warm and cosy
And shower you with all the love
And care that no one ever gave you
Cause at the end of it all
No matter what
All we need is a little loving.
No matter what.


And here I am, sitting, wondering, if it's even ever possible to love.
And as I sit here, it hits me:
I have been loving, the many things life has to offer me. Family, friends, Musical companions, awe-inspiring movies.

As I said, the answer lies just ahead. But I'm constantly looking further into the plains to find the answer.
There's nothing there in the plains, just space for more realisations.
&Haiku

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarzy said...

I was waitin for u to be online ydae actually.

14 January 2009 at 11:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home