Thursday 20 November 2008

Exceptions

I can't believe that I initially decided to ditch the idea. I must have been high on something.

What a night, can you believe this? I'm speechless, I truly am. The serenity in this darkness, the beauty in this silence, I bet you there's a lot of mist around all of us. I'm speechless.

Sometimes, you need a little darkness for some things to stand out. Tonight is one of the times we do this.
I feel like pulling out my hair, I can't fucking believe this. Fucking unbelievable.
Hold me down, sweet and low
In the background all I hear is the subtle sounds of a beloved band. They sound so good, so mellow, it fits to this night like coffee does with creamer.
Let's peer out of my window, shall we, hon?
Lets',
I love you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

helo jiran sebelah.ur posts all are v.inspirational la lyk dat.haha mcm paham.kk im so random.adioz.peace

22 November 2008 at 13:18  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Hey, haha, jiran ku.. Well thanks :)

24 November 2008 at 01:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home