Saturday 13 December 2008

A Little Piece Of My Sky

Do you spend your nights getting high off wavey strings and light raspy voices?

How about drawing your nights away, drawing lines that make no sense, yet drawing lines that makes art?

Do you spend your nights blank-minded, not knowing what your next course of action would be, with no plans, no schedule, no commitments?

It feels so free, so surreal, so difficult to wrap your head around the fact that you're currently detached from civilisation, not knowing if you might make it to bed whole.

The lights are dimmed, the blues are singing, the tingly breeze skimming on your skin, goosebumps all over, and the heart skips a beat.

Stop looking in spaces; There's nothing here. I know who you are

You were sitting on that very chair the first time we met.
You spoke to me in my ear, finding it hard to catch your breath, your heaving breath tingling my ear, tingling my senses, tingling me into sensual elation.
Tingling was what you always did to me, you said you wanted to spend a night with me.


You said you wanted to know what I can be like when I'm feeling detached from my body, with my light soul occupying my large frame.
You wanted to see how am I like when my head's as light as feather.
You wanted to know how I'd treat you when I'm high on no pills no alcohol no sense of reality.



Still looking? Not every space has to be filled you know. Some emptiness is nice.

I'd appreciate you.
I'd caress you.
I'd gnaw you.
I'd strip you; I'd treat you like art.
You're a nudist's masterpiece, and I'd bid a million years in exchange for your features and your raw natural beauty. I'd bid my lifetime just to spend more time with you. I'd bid my life just to feel you, just to see your skin blemish when I tingle your smooth as velvet skin. Fingers will caress your thighs, moving up and circling your toned belly, writing with my fingers my name on your ample, erogenous bosom.

Salivating,
Heaving,
Moaning.

Begging, for more please.

Don't worry,
we're only just getting started
*whispers lightly*
There's more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home