Wednesday 3 December 2008

Angels & Demons

It's always the case where, so many times, the demons in us take control. And the angels in and around us are the ones fighting them away.

I've been haunted lately by the demons in me that were sedated a long time back.

I thought they were gone.
Nothing's ever gone forever

It felt like taunts I couldn't take anymore. They were awfully cruel and cunning in their ways of bringing me back to the "dark" side. It was more of thoughts than actions, more psychological than physical taunts. It felt as though an army of these horn-headed creatures were making their way through my memory vault and unlocking them even without the key. Forcing their way through, I felt powerless, imagining that all the angels that have been with me were wrist-bound and gagged with bones and dust.
I felt powerless. I felt powerless.

One by one, things around me started to change. I saw the world differently. I was being forced to pick up the vices I threw away a long time back. I was being forced to look at life differently. It felt as though I was being forced to hate. Just hate motherfucker, hate motherfucker hate.



I honestly feel as though my whole life is crumbling right in front of me. And as much as I would like to change things for the better, everything's out of my hands. I'm no longer holding the aces.
The very same demons I've once forgotten about are the ones that's breaking me. I feel that I'm losing my soul, that it belongs to the devil now. I feel lost. Even the sun feels so cold.


But I've been here before. I know what it takes to bring myself up back again. I know what it takes to bring them down once more.

I do feel low, I do feel down. But I do know, that this will all come to an end.
And I would finally be able to smile like I mean it.
I just need a clear head to see things better.


I don't see art in this.
I do.
Angels revive what demons decimate.
Oh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home