Saturday 10 January 2009

Indirect

I might wake up in the morning regretting what I just did. It might just happen.
Oh wait, it's already in the morning.


Do you realise how quiet these nights are? Yes I know nights are relatively silent around here. But really, does anyone take note of this? I know I do.

It's little wonder why my posts are almost, if not all, written in the wee hours of the day. The beauty that lies within these nights captivate me, it bombards me with thoughts and feelings that so far nothing else conjures.
I'd just want you to see me when I'm like this. Definitely it would not at all surprising if you know me well, but still, I'd just want you to see me like this. And I'm sure, you'd see the importance of my night activities in my behaviour and in my actions that you would realise even you won't be able to make me feel this way. Maybe nights like this would be even greater if I'd spend it with you, but honestly, don't take it away from me. Don't take this away from me.

Keep me in check
I'm waiting to start my chivalry experience

You know what I'd love to feel right now? The feeling of lightness. I want my steps to feel like cushion, I want my head to feel like a feather, I want my words to float. I want to appreciate, I want to lighten all of this load, I want to be near a pier.

I'd love to have company now. Maybe it's best when I enjoy it alone, this insatiable appetite/desire for company hungers me, and only creation of words and phrases to express this feeling fills me up.
And now I'm at lost for words.

Fill me up big boy.


You looked happy, happy with a secret.
This life came so close to never happening.


You better fucking believe it.
You fucking better believe it.
You fucking believe it better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home