Monday 8 December 2008

Out Of Sight

The ones I've been trying to save are the ones killing me
And to think that I was helping. Everything's gone against me.
I look back now. So many people's left me, so many that were close. "Close" was what they did, they forced me to close them away from my life. And now, when I look back at it, it feels as if what I have been doing is wrong.
All of ya'll make me feel as if I've been wrong all this while.
It's started to make me feel useless. It feels as if I am of no value, to anyone.

You have started to make me feel as if I should abandon these beliefs and principles I live by.
My mind's in swirls and twirls. I feel that I'm losing my mind, my soul's being dragged along with it.
I know who I've condemned. And there's no turning back now.
And I know what I am doing is right.
So fuck ya'll, all of ya'll.
I'd wanna start afresh, away from all this. Vanish, I'm needless here.

*poof*

I'll be gone, trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home