Friday 19 December 2008

Derivation Rederived

3. I watched 3 movies today. In a span of 12 hours, I watched 3 movies.
2 of the movies were real good movies. Honestly, 2 of the best movies I've seen.

The 1st movie was filled with complete-ness; Nothing was flawed, every single detail of the movie fitted perfectly like pieces from a jigsaw.
Every single detail fitted perfectly.

The 3rd movie was, in a word, relatable. It felt like an instant connection when I saw it. Felt really surreal, moved me beyond words could, caught my heart for sure.




I get really disappointed when I start to forget my roots, when I start to forget how I got somewhere through so much hardwork. It feels annoying because the drive suddenly disappears. I feel so ungrateful to myself, it feels so ungrateful to be in that situation. And only when things start to go bad that I realise how out of hand I've become.
No matter what, nothing's changing me.
No matter who, nothing's changing me.
Nothing, no matter.
Someone said this to me. This someone said something that really helped me. You know who you are.
You'll make it through Ravinder. Nothing will bring you down.
Till this day I use this words to motivate myself. Sometimes it's not so much in believing in yourself; it's also when people see and reflect this believe you have in yourself.
You damn right, nothing's gonna bring me down.
Thanks.





And I'm sitting back now, my hand holds a glass of spirit of-sorts, on the rocks. I'm sipping on it, relaxing myself. I'm trying to think clear. I'm trying to clear my mind to think clearly.
I'm thinking, of what life really is. How does life really work? Would I turn out to be the guy in the 3rd movie I watched? It seems so, because of the identical traits we seems to be reflecting upon one another.
It scares me to think that I would be the one who tries too hard and loses it all. It disturbs me when I see myself in that character. It really moved me, that movie. The concept of the movie was brilliant. I would say that it isn't your typical movie; It had a certain ebb and flow to it.
And it seems as though the universal purpose for our sole existance is for us to mate to help contribute to this cycle. It feels weird that I don't usually feel like how the others do, but I just put it down to mentality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home