Sunday 30 November 2008

No

I'm just sitting here, staring at my piece of technology, my piece of technology staring right back at me. No mails anymore, no messages, no gifts. I go back an hour ago, when things started swirling in my mind.

Seeing you seeing me has put thoughts in my head
It's provoking.
It's not helping.
I was sitting there, staring at the tele, the tele staring right back at me, when all of a sudden my neat piece of art-mobile started ringing. "Withheld," it said. I pressed the phone against my cheek, only to hear nothing but silence. I hollered a couple of times, with only silence replying right back at me each time. I start having thoughts in my head. "Is it really you?" I asked myself.
I honestly just wished I could stop all of this with a snap of a finger. I honestly just wish this will all go away. I honestly just wish this had happened never. Cause you're killing me.
The silence you gave me drove me insane. That insanity led to me killing what I had left in me, my beliefs, my principles. It killed everything, but memories of you.
I just wished it'd killed you too.
It might have never been you, it might just be me hoping that it was you.
And don't lie to me, I know you want it just as bad.
You can't lie to me, remember?
I need to stop all this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home