Wednesday 10 December 2008

Dust

The guitar comes in, sharp chords. This raspy voice starts the magical journey.

This ecstasy high makes me feel the music more. It overwhelms me more than usual. It feels like morphine for a painful soul, acting as painkillers each chord slowly heals.

He's so fucking magical
And I have been having this sudden fetish for art. This fetish comes with desires, and I have some to fulfil right now.
Why do I only feel like this in dire needs?
I have visuals in my head that has accompanied this fetish. It shows a lot of skin and meat. And it seduces me in ways only my head can. After all, it's all in the head.
She's riding it, on my white horse she moans
Gallop, gallop
It's amazing, what the mind can do. It makes you see things you want deep down. It drifts you away for a while, setting your mind loose without rules. It feels light, it gives you the high you'd want to last.
Brilliant, magical. Real.
In my arms, she was with me.
Smiling at me, I saw acceptance.
In my arms she laid, we only had 3 minutes.
We did so many things.
We enjoyed the movies, we saw no hurry.

I saw acceptance and understanding.
I saw willingness to understand privacy,
yet I saw no point to keep anything away.
I saw empathy, I saw hope and drive.

I saw hope, I saw hope.
I saw appreciation. In everything, she showed.

I felt warmth, I felt needed.
I felt understood, I felt mature.
I felt high on endorphins.

You saw me, and all my flaws.
Yet with open arms you led me in.
You took my hand, you held it tight.

Security, you wouldn't leave me.
Understood, you wouldn't kill me.
Loved, you wouldn't hate me.

You melted me.
You satisfied me.
You read me.
You, and me.

Nothing will keep us apart.
Nothing will tear us.
No one will stop us.
No one will hate us.

Envy, the public see us.
Happy, the public see.
Controlled, the public feels. Matured
We're never gonna win the world
We're never gonna stop the war.

But we're gonna change our world.
We're gonna stop our wars.
We're gonna live forever, in hearts' heart.
You were the one piece of hope I needed.
You're gonna give me that, I couldn't ask for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home