Thursday 1 January 2009

Cliffhanger Night

It's rather quiet now, just the right mixture to act as a catalyst. And it has been a few hours into the new year. Resolutions? Yes it'd be in my book.

Not the best of ways to kick away the old year in my opinion. Things have a way of working out though. Nothing's ever doom and gloom, there's bound to be a way out for everything.

Blessed to be fortunate enough to begin the new year. Looking at the positives, this freshness gives me an opportunity to start afresh too. I'd definitely won't want to waste my life away doing nothing.

Looking back, the year of 2008 was something of a wrecked train on a very uneven track. I'm sure many fell from their seats while they were on this train, I know I was one of them. But I'm sure, as much as it's a year to forget, for me it's a year I would want to remember. The old saying of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" aids in this explanation. And too, I'm looking past all the negatives to squeeze out all of my highlights for the year. Sure it wasn't much, but I'm blessed to have a few.

I've had the chance to meet new people that have impacted my life, I've had the chance to go through the most toughest times of my life, learning more in the process.

I've had the chance to see who are the ones that I can rely on, I've shared so much joy with these people. No names, but I'm sure you know who you are.

I've had the chance to feel the power of music, and to indulge in the high whenever I spend some time with myself exploring my music library.


I've had the chance to write with my heart on this site, and this is something that I'm most thankful for. I've had the chance to let our my feelings in ways only I know how. I've had the chance in making my "high-nights" the most important nights in my life.

I've had the chance to awe strangers with my words, and I'm very blessed for that.



It seems as though all my posts are similar, I try to make it as unique as possible, with ways I create naturally. Never would I ever recreate something in favour of anyone, and I'm thankful many can feel the right feelings in these writings.

To think of it, there are tons and tons of thoughts in my head now. I guess this happens on nights like this. It's magical, it shows me the magic in life. I may onlyhave a few hours, but at times these few hours really makes me feel like my whole day running around hasn't gone to waste. This few hours make me appreciate things so much more. Appreciate things in ways I can't explain, even though I do understand.

I got to admit that there are times where I've felt this life isn't worth living for, with the amount of shit going on. This made me lose my principles and beliefs and imagination and appreciation in life. It made me a hater for everything big and small.
But cliffhanger nights like this allow me to put myself back on track. Cliffhanger nights like this make me see the clearer picture all the shit has covered in front of me. Cliffhanger nights like this is the reason why I still have appreciation and love in my life.

So what's my new year's resolution this year?
Same as always; Keep having clifffhanger nights like this
You were the one I tried to draw
It's new found love, one I never had
It's now one I'll always have
We're in repair,
we're not together,
but we're getting there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home