Wednesday 28 January 2009

Lovemist Desire

Oh good heavens, at times like these I need a clear head. To think, to relax, to stop myself from thinking of stuff I don't need to think about. Get the picture?

There are a couple of songs in my head now, it's all meshed up with little niggling thoughts, and there's a fuzziness to all of this. I hear whispers in the background no kidding. And I'm definitely sure it's not my head screaming out loud. I just need a moment.

I know what I need now; Silence. Just nothing but pure emptiness, like a drum, Nothing, I want to hear nothing now. Not even the slightest of noise from the road, no chit-chattering, no music, no vroom-broom. Nothing, I want to hear nothing.

I'm visualizing something now. An empty one-way road off the highway, surrounded by nothing but golden crystals of sand shimmering under the vast blue sky with cumulus clouds in the horizon that has clay canyons surrounding the sides. Nothing else but me there, standing in the middle of the whole place, looking around, wandering, just being there alone. It feels as if I am there on my own freewill, as if I wished I was there. It feels as if I wished to be there, alone. By myself, I wished to be there by myself, with no one else. I wished to be there by myself with no one else allowed to be there.

I'm doing all this with my eyes closed, trying to master an art that doesn't even exist. I'm trying to this with my eyes closed so that I could really feel it without any disruptions to this visual spectrum. I feel totally moved by all this, it's as if my fingers had eyes of their own, with my own eyes seeing something else that isn't even there. It's making out something that I've never seen first hand. I'm forcing my eyes open with it being closed. I'm trying to do all of this nonsensical ranting under the watchful eyes of no eyes. It sounds crazy, I know it sounds totally outrageous, but while I'm feeling all this in my head, I'm making my fingers feel my way through each letter that I'm typing. I chose to type this way, I chose to see what I am seeing, and I chose to be alone in wherever that I am in. I chose to be alone, it wasn't by force, I chose it.

Is this the answer to an age-old question I've always had? Or is it a revelation that has been knocking on the door for ages but I've never been bold enough to see it? My feeling is that it's a revelation. It's a personal revelation, one that tells me more about who I am. And it's told me one more thing now.


It feels as if it's gonna be a long night. Besides meaning that in literal terms, I feel that it's gonna be a long night of thoughts. Thoughts I'm sure many would love to decipher. Too bad you'd have to do it alone, too.


It's been too long that I've done this
Too long to even remember what it feels like
So what does it feels like?
When these lips feel one another

What do I do, when you look me in the eye?
Do I stare back, gently
Or do I eat up those pupils
With these hungry full lips?

Devouring them, I'm thinking of it
What do I do next?

Do I magically let us come together
Or do I surrender myself to thy?

I'm feeling your lips on me
Pouting and devouring softly
How do I move these things?
I am feeling so lost

You'll have me to eat you
I'll do my best to catch up
And when I finally get the hang of it
I'll eat you up

Those lips, those lips
Those soft, soft lips
Wet and warm
Soft and gentle
I'm loving you more

And with each kiss
I'll lovingly miss
Your supple soft lips
As I get lost in your lovemist

I'm here in this rain
With you again
We're still locked
In this liplock

There's something slithering
In my oral cavity
I'm gonna taste it
to know what is it
I'm gonna taste you

I'm feeling you more
As we go indoor
Our breathing gets heavier
Our sounds get louder

We're all all happy
We're smiling and ecstatic

Then you whisper in my ear
Softly you whisper
Voice like whisps of air

"I'm loving you more"

And I whisper back
Gently in your ear trying to control my heavy breathing
Tingling your ears intentionally

"I'm loving you too"
"I'm loving you toooo"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ravin! hidhir here! heh
hope you doin great yea~ just checkin up on you heehee. alright take care now! see you soon aye~

28 January 2009 at 07:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had goosebumps while reading what you wrote in italics, its hard to describe how it feels but its really a feeling we all yearn for.
ginny(:

28 January 2009 at 14:06  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Hey Hidhir, it's been a while man. Sorry man could you drop me a link to your blog, I reformatted my laptop. Take care man, see you soon too.

28 January 2009 at 15:53  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

ginny: :)

28 January 2009 at 15:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home