Saturday 15 November 2008

Convulsions

I sit here, thinking, if it ain't for what happened 2 years ago, I'd never be where I am right now.
They all say that every cloud has a silver lining. I never got to see that point when everything happened. Clouds just looked like, clouds to me. No silver linings, just dark heavy angry clouds, awaiting for the best possible moment to unleash it's fury.
Now, looking back, I find this irony in what I see. It brings like a, chuckle to me. A grin of some sorts.
I've been able to see things much clearer. I've been able to understand so many things I was once oblivious to.
I've been able to understand myself more.
And we were having so much fun just now. Laughing at jokes, poking fun, enjoying a wonderful meal. I was asking myself,"Would all of this be the same after we get busier?".
Sometimes, it can be hard to know what's right from wrong. What's the right way to react, what's the wrong way.
I feel weird now. I think too much have been going on.
And I will walk on water
And you will catch me if I fall
And I will get lost into your eyes
I know everything will be alright
I know everything is alright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home