Saturday 31 January 2009

Deep Originals

I'm not feeling the usual way. Disturbed would be a good word to use here. As to what I am disturbed about, it's not known yet. I might make a guess though, and it seems that it's a pretty close guess.

Maybe that's why I'm disturbed,
knowing the reason why I'm disturbed

Attention to details.

It feels weird, knowing that those who know you so well are those who know you too well. That those you're close to are those you're too close to. Maybe it's just me and this weird way I've been feeling. It might be that time of the time again, where things just feel so out-of-place and out-of-control, so out-of-line, so illogical. My experience with this is that, yes, it is that time of the time again.

I've been drowning myself in vocal brilliance for this past few days. It's the unmistakable signatures in their voices that makes them stand out. The mystifying blend with strings and chords just makes your body pimply for a few seconds, making your heart race, drawing your breath away from you for just a split second. It just makes you wonder as to how they actually manage to pull off this act of brilliance, and not just pulling it off but making you stand up to applaud this talent.



And suddenly my head feels clearer.

You know what makes this night really nice? The cool wispy breeze, and the indulgence in this deep originals. Like I've always said, you won't know until you've felt it for yourself. And you'll never turn back after that, pretty much like me.

Come to think of it, I can't really remember how it all started. I mean, I never knew that this place could ever be a channel where my thoughts could flow out freely in the middle of night where everyone's halfway through their dreams. It feels almost like a dream to me, where I feel the light headed-ness and the peace we usually get in our sleeps. Desires, thoughts, everything flows out at this time.

And I can picture you
Sitting behind me
Looking at me
While I work on
My pieces of art
Full of love
Passion
Heart

I've put in my soul into this
I've put a lot of thought into it too
Most of all
I've put in a lot of me in this

Love, this is what love is. It may be a different love from the one we're all taught about, but it's love to me. Something you've never seen before.

And our stereotypical minds starts judging whenever we see, it's in our nature to have opinions immediately. Perception creation is the name of the game.

In my mind:

The perception of
Love
Beauty
Is tainted


And now
We can't see straight
We can't think straight.


We're slow dancing in a burning room.

And I think about the dedication made to me that night. The first ever dedication, and I felt it. Moved, touched. It meant something to me. To know that I'm in their minds. It meant something to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy~ i dont blog anymore man. but you still got my no. ey? meet up soon. no more school~ for you at least. hahaha
take care.
-hidhir

3 February 2009 at 01:03  
Blogger Ravinder Singh said...

Ah no wonder. I tried typing your add but they say it can't be found. Maybe it was the wrong add la, but anyways, I don't have your number man. Lost all my contacts. I'll IM you to ask for it when I'm online. See you soon man, have fun in school :D heh

4 February 2009 at 11:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home