Thursday 13 November 2008

Under The Stars

It's a beautiful night, don't you think? The wind's whispering it's way through the night, and lamps are giving off vapour as an indication to the night's cold.

Streets have emptied themselves, everyone's gone home to their loved ones.
Roads feel lonely, their dearest rubbers are parked in the garage after a long day of tar-smooching.

You feel this sudden lightness in the air. The music's slowed itself down, stripped naked to it's bare essentials of vocals, strings, silence.

You hear the waves crashing lightly on the shores, seaweeds getting a free ride to and fro. You look up to the Heavens to see little specks of glitters thousands of years old.
You're resting your head on something flabby. And you're edging closer to the source of my life, where your name has been carved on, where there's only room for one, and you're currently occupying it.

You look at me, me gazing at you. "You'll be the one occupying it from now on," I say to you.
You snuggle up closer, and we feel the 2 bodies conjoining itself. The physical attraction gives me this warmth, your smile's like my haven.
You're something I've never felt before.

Peck on the forehead,and rest on my shoulders. "Don't ever leave me."

I won't, promise.
Don't you too.
I won't, promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home