Thursday 3 May 2012

Cherry Blossom Vines

Just leave it, and let me be. Cause honestly, there isn't anything that's gonna mend this. A heart so broken, a mind so scarred by all that's happened. I honestly cannot see a way out, cause it seems to get worse each time it happens.


It cease to exist. Like, it begs me not to believe in miracles. My optimism is dying down, and what's left of me is slowly degrading to dust and bones, flesh rotten and decayed by the staleness of my life. Where's the adventures I've been yearning, the scandals I've been craving? These sandals are thinning, the soul of my sole is tearing.


There's some truth in this, and there's a lot of lies. But the main thing is, it ain't happening for me. No matter what I do, how much I say, it just doesn't seem to work.


Someone, please explain to me: How does a beautiful sunset turn into a raging hurricane? How does the blossoming of spring suddenly turn into the harshness of winter?


cause that's what we were heading towards, a beautiful sunset. and it ended up tearing me to shreds, in a snap.
cause that's what we were, blossoming together with life. and i ended up freezing alone to death.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home