Tuesday 14 February 2012

Deep Red Roses

Do you smell it? Just a whiff and you'll know, that it's the smell of cupid permeating the air.

I've written a lot about love, and what it means to me, and how I like to make it sound like art. Like the story I shared about Hermaphrodites. I am not a firm believer of Greek mythology, but that story simply blew me away.

Cause essentially, love is art to me. The passion and lust in it, the sweet nectar of someone, everything about it makes me crazy. Of course, it's never smooth. But it always is sweet. How two souls intertwine with one another, their lips touching, the warm, moist breath. There really isn't anything like it.

Of course, cliches fill the air too. I heard someone saying that it should be this day everyday when you have the right person. But really, all you should do is just enjoy this day quietly without any cliches. They made this day for a reason; To renew vows, to get closer together, to find the spark that could have been missing for a while now.

I enjoy this day because when I enjoy the special twinkle I see in the eyes. And how I love admiring the beautiful roses, and providing for the quiet, candle-light dinner.

It really is a beautiful day, one which I was really looking forward to this year.

I have a garden, of deep red roses.
Cause red is the colour of love. And I have a lot to give.
And deepness is the nature of love, cause that's how I feel.


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Here's my rose to give; I o
nly have one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home