Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Morning Of Summer

I'd wanna lay in bed with you, for the whole Indian summer. And when I'm asleep, if my hands are too heavy, please, I'll say, remove them to feel at ease. I'll do the same, except I won't move it, even if it's cramping my back. & I"ll stay in that position for as long as you are asleep, even if it's for 1, 2, 5, 12 hours. And all I'll ask in return, is for you to to kiss me with your morning breath the first thing you're awake. Give me the best morning kiss, with your warm fresh breath. Really, that's all I ask for.

cause i'm a romantic, and i believe in the beauty you hold when you're closest to me. in the smell of your hair, in the warmness underneath your shirt. I, am a romantic, baby;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home