Saturday 25 February 2012

Coarse Sugar & Fine Salts

In a state right now, where self-pity seems to fill every corner of anger and frustration in me.

Cause I just lost my train of thought, this page seems emptier. The next one goes away just the same, and it looks whiter.

It might be true, I just gained back my thought. That I might have been built to sustain by myself, but inside of me it's fighting that no one can go on this way. Cause it reeks and stinks of me and I. And when I decide to share this smell with someone, it just stays the same. Just, more stink than ever.

Yup I am right, I saw this day coming. I've had enough, from everything. Cause when I'm serious about something it just slaps me in my face. So, enough of the gentle talk. I'm gonna say it as it is.

Think the sweet life is rough, and the salty one is deep. That's what this life is filled with, coarse sugar, and fine salts.

i'll be fine, this isn't new. it sickens me, but i'll pull through. so forgive me if i abandon some people, cause i can't go through. what life is throwing at me, with them tugging on my shoes. the burdens of life, it isn't new. but now its blood relations we're talking, still, im kicking them off my foot. and my heart's locked up, no entry into. it'll be locked up forever, till i say im through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home