Tuesday 6 December 2011

Polar Black

Amaze; Utter amazement. Just looking back at my previous entries, and it feels like I'm plundering into a dark abyss.

Sadness, it's filled with so much darkness. So much so, it's scary just looking back and reading it. It feels surreal, indifferent.

I'm amazed, seriously amazed. To read back on how dark I made things look. It's scary, I know I said that already, but it's frightening.


It's poetry, it's just poetry.
And my life, it wouldn't be so poorly
Lit. Cause, in darkness and in light
I shall stand firm. I shall stand
Equally strong. And I shall
Stand still.

I will get out of this. I know I will. Cause now, I'm so scared I'm actually happy. Happy, to know that I can be happy. So I'll stop being delirious, or at least I'll try. But I'll be happy.

I'm getting there. I know I am.

*polar white polar polar white*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home