Friday 18 February 2011

The Zeus Story

There's an evident Greek-ish theme around here these couple of days. It stinks of Greekness, if you catch my drift. Not the Tokyo-type just the joke type the dry type not the chewy type.

In all honesty I have never been that much into Greek mythology. However that article, which I quoted, has got me really thinking. I do honestly think it's such a brilliant way to portray companionship. Still, I have never been a firm believer of higher authority. Still, a brilliant story, you'd have to say. I definitely say so.

Goodness, I really do think that mess now has a new definition. A picture of me should appear in the book of meanings, cause it really is chaotic now. All I wanna do is break, literally not so much metaphorically.

The question of existence, why are all of us here, and, in my opinion, the really annoying answer of us being here for a greater purpose, is really annoying. We, we are the greater purpose. Why can't anyone see it?

Blind as bats, but it isn't even bright here so how can 'em be so. Blind, I mean. Be so blind.

A kick-ass dream, last night I had such a kick-ass dream I didn't want it to end. Being wanted, a fugitive status and a bounty on my head. All because whatever I am feeling currently was reflected in it.

I feel the world is against me. I feel I'm facing everyone else, and I have no one on my side. That's how I'm feeling. I'm being pushed into war, and if I retreat I will have knives in my back, and the walls will plaster around me.

&In the end, I will be just another number. And even if it happens, I plead to be a special number. Cause, no one wants to be just another number. The sad truth is though, almost everyone is, and will be. Oh that's depressing!

So that's the Zeus story. Soaked in yogurt, dressed and served in a pita.

That's my story. I'm not Zeus, and I'm not just another number. You know it as much as I do.

Alright pour me a neat one.


Drop the board I'm standing on, the noose is tight enough I'd say.
However,
I don't fall easily. But when I do, I fall deeply.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home