Sunday 13 February 2011

Choke Hold

Well, apparently a very special day awaits the world. It's about half an hour away now, unless of course, if you live in a different timezone. You do the math yourself. But no matter what, you can't run away from this. It dawns upon us. Yes yes, you know which day I'm referring to.


As I sit here typing, handicapped by my thumb's inability to move freely, I really have not much to say. Only that, I usually have things to write about on this "special" day. Yes, "special".

I have heard a lot of debates on my side, many are believers, some are not. I'm really not sure which category I fall into, so let my writing tell the story. And let it paint a picture, or 2. Just leave it simple, something I always enjoy.


Well as usual, this year is really living up to my prediction; It fuckin' sucks. Nothing is making it better. It usually feels good to get my forecasts right. Like the weatherman. But, you can't always predict the weather, you know.


Poems, flowers. Chocolates and candles. Clichés fill the air, it buzzes around my ear like that annoying fly. Still, many are fond of these things. I, for one, love 'em. Not clichés, but whatever I mentioned earlier. Esp candles. Gotta love 'em.

So forgive my cynicism, I am, after all, a very big cynic. And forgive all this that annoy you. But be happy, and be merry this day.

Cupid's missed out someone. Oh no, I forgot; I'm on some anti-cupid antidote. Silly me.

Be loved, be sweet. Have an awesome V day.

"The Choke Hold's Writing"

I, for one, can't stop thinking about you.
I, for one, think you're mesmerising.
I, for one, still have a crush on you.
&I, for one, still am fond of you.

Your eyes, the stories they tell.
Your hair, the waves they hold.
Your smile, oh your smile; Can't stop thinkin' about you.

You prolly still don't know.
I doubt I'll tell.
I'm afraid to ruin it all, again.
Yes, I'm still that small, scared boy.

Is this love?
I hardly doubt so.
After all, I have my own meaning of it.
And right now, it isn't.
Not until there's reciprocation.

I wished I had you for the night.
And day.
I'll keep you within sight.
And never let you stray.

I'll think about you.
And continue I will do so;
It's torment, it's pain.
I like this feeling that way.

You don't know,
how much I like you so.

How much,
I still like you so.

I'd rather be real; Dreams, they get me nowhere.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home